Sunday, December 12, 2010

Walking With Zombies #003

(Click for a larger image)

Took me long enough to finish this. I made the first few WWZ comics for my buddy Drew's webcomic site. Well, they posted the first comic and never posted the 2nd. Halfway through the making the 3rd I said "What the F--K?!" and put it on the back burner. The site was then swallowed up by 'the Nothing' and that's the end of that story.

I wanted to finish WWZ #003 for a while now, so here's a close to complete version I touched up this morning.

However, Kidd-Zero and her zombie buddies might be put on hold for a while. After going over a potential story-arc at a writing group, I came to the realization that it would be somewhat difficult to produce a spin-off of a comic that isn't even developed yet.

(Have you hugged your zombie today?)

Therefore, I've started working on a new script for "BLARG! Comics." It might be a little while until you see actual pages from that script, but they will rock!

Prior to that, I'm finishing up 3 - 5 other comics, so there will be lots of fun stuff to look at soon enough. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment