Friday, December 3, 2010

Of course I'm Yakko!


So I've been distracted by another Facebook trend. People have been asking each other to make their profile picture a cartoon character from your childhood. There were several characters I could have chosen but I feel Yakko Warner is the perfect character to serve as my profile.

That is until I finish my recent (quickly) challenge!

Actually this post is in attempts of making posting a better habit of mine. I've some meager work I've been producing since I've last updated this site. Should be putting up some 'in progress' sketches or my random doodles just for the sake of it.



Anyway, here's some news:
Planet Eigo is finally finished and if you'd like a copy go here.

It was an interesting experience, and I hope I didn't f-up my chances as helping out A-Jet with future publications.

Thanks to everyone who helped out in the making of this book!

Below are a few samples of my art submissions:







Ok, Blogger is starting to piss me off because of its incredibly shitty interface so...

On an end note, I just bought two sand timers. A 5 minute one and a 3 minute one. The five minute one is for gesture drawing warm-ups in the morning before I leave for work. The 3 minute one is for brushing my teeth. It's amazing how quickly the 5 minute one finishes and how
the 3 minute one takes forever.

Ok folks, I'm outta here! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment